Saturday, July 6, 2013

these are a few of my favorite pinnnns....

Hey everyone! Just relaxing on a hot Saturday night and I thought I'd link up with Cara at The First Grade Parade. It's her linky party for favorite pins Friday. I know it's Saturday, but this works for me! :) So, here are some of my favorite pins (I'm a pinaholic btw!)

This is a fabulous pork recipe for the crockpot! I have been really trying to eat well (I'm really trying...I promise!), and this looked like a great clean eating recipe. It turned out that it was delicious!!
Pork loin, apples, honey and cinnamon - 7 hours in the crockpot. OMG!

Looove this saying!


I thought this was great!! I strongly dislike tattlers!! This is super cute!


And this was pinned simply because I LOVE The Peanuts Gang!!! :) They certainly make me smile!


I might have broken the rule for not linking back to the original poster, but one didn't have a site and one I couldn't find on the site! Sorry! So there ya go! Those are some of my favorite pins...but I've got plenty more! :)

On another note, I think I am finally finished with my newest TPT pack! But, I need two people to proofread it for me and/or provide suggestions! You will end up with the final product after it's all finished! All you need to do is comment below and I'll pick the first two people who comment. I hope two people are interested! :) Thank you for the support! See you all in bloggyland soon!

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment