Thursday, July 11, 2013

New TPT product...show me the moneyyyy!

Hi everyone! :) It's finally not raining today...hallelujah! That to me is fab-you-lissss!!! Maybe the humidity will be down today as well and my hair can calm down...

Anywho, I have a new product to share with you all today! I've been working on it here and there and finally finished it! It is a money packet that features beachy clipart! I think it's super cute. Right now, it's on sale for $1.50. BUT! You  can get it for free (for a week) by following my blog and sending me an email at missheld2009@yahoo.com saying that you follow and want my new product for free! Without further ado, here it is...

Please go check it out! Don't forget that you can get it for free! :)

Also, while you're at it check out the blog First Grade Critter Cafe. There is a fabulous giveaway! Be sure to enter and get you some great products for free! Julie is celebrating one whole year of blogging...what an exciting time for her! Hop on over, become a follower, and enter her giveaway

I hop you all have a fabulous day! Don't forget to check out my newest TPT pack here!!! 

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment