Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Can anyone hear me...hellooooo...hello?

Testing...testing...does it work? Hi everyone! I've been blog stalking for a long time now and figured it was time for me to start my own little blog! Let me first start by introducing myself. I'm from Pennsylvania and am anxiously awaiting my very own elementary classroom! I've been substituting for four years now and hope to not make it five! I have applied in several school districts/systems and am waiting to hear something from someone. My four years as a substitute were wonderful and I have learned so much about teaching, children, and myself; I wouldn't give that up. But, I know I am ready to lead a classroom on my own. I feel that it's my time!! So, I figured I would start up my own teaching blog and share my experiences, TPT products, and wisdom (haha...probably not much of that! :) ) Hope you'll join me along this journey!

Since it's only July 2nd, I'm going to link up with Farley and her July currently!! (I'm a little excited to start joining these linky parties! So much fun!)



































listening: I love watching these day time shows during the summer! They distract me from stuff I really should be doing...
loving: I love being able to not rush through the morning. I like to get up, eat some cereal, watch a little tv (so far The Golden Girls and LMAD), and just relax. It's so...well...relaxing! It helps me take my mind off of things!
thinking: I wish I knew if I was going to have my own classroom next year. I would LOVE to start planning and getting things ready for my new students! I have all this spare time in the summer and it would be fantastic to get some work done for the new school year. I have so many ideas swirling in my head and I'd like to know what ones I can use! :)
wanting: A JOB!!! Need I say more??
needing: I'm back in school (this is my fourth semester) for my master's in special education. So, I've been quite busy lately reading, typing, and ripping my hair out. It's been a blast... But, sometimes I get a little behind because I'm watching too much TV! Oops!! AND! I need to keep working on some TPT stuff. I have a little itty bitty store and am trying to fill it up with some great products! my store! :) Click on that link to head to my store!
tips: I don't really have anything for ya! But, please read other blogs...they have so much information and support in them. Enjoy those...I know I do!

Okay...I guess I better get my butt moving. Enjoy your day everyone and thanks for stopping by on my very first blog post. Hope to keep this going and provide lots of good info (or at least entertaining.). See ya later! :)

~Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I found you through Farley's linky. Best wishes on the job hunt - and on your master's program! Happy to be following your blog :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, kara!! I'm now following your blog!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! You will love it! Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need help! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonya, thanks!! :) I'm sure I'll have some questions! And yes, even from just reading blogs, it seems like everyone is so nice!

      Delete